July 20, 2012

Weeds!

The weeds grow so fast this time of year. We really have to be diligent in going through the garden to pull weeds. I hosted my Master Gardener group last night for our monthly potluck meeting. The Burien group is the best! We made flower arrangements with flowers and greenery everyone brought. What a fun evening. The weather was nice enough for us to be outside until after sunset.

We started the evening by touring my garden. I was teased by a couple members when they found a giant weed in the middle of my perennial bed!

The Federal Way Symphony Garden Tour is tomorrow. I am one of the featured gardens, so I need to do some last minute weeding and trimming. but it is raining. I'm glad I've been working on getting ready for the last few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment